The Withings Developer Portal allows developers to create applications using Withings devices and the data they record. Developers are able to access data stored in the Withings cloud for users who have given them prior consent, including weight, body fat, activity, sleep, blood pressure, heart rate, ECG, PWV, etc.
- The API is public, but specific features are restricted to partners that have a contract with Withings.
- Restricted features include Logistics API, HIPAA/HDS Cloud, Cellular device Activation and Enterprise SLAs, unlimited number of users.
- API apps are limited to 5,000 users. If you need more please refer to the Enterprise plan section.
- The request limit is 120 requests per minute for a registered partner (if you call a service for a first user and then for a second user, the request counter will increase by two requests).
- If you need Enterprise SLA and a larger number of requests per minute, please refer to the Enterprise plan section.
Withings provides different types of data collection solutions to providers. These solutions include using Withings devices, Withings API, Withings Mobile SDK, Withings Logistics and more.
This section provides an overview of available solutions and directs you to the appropriate technical resources for each of them. We suggest you start reading the resources in the table before reading the technical documentation.
|Data API Level 1|
|Data API Level 2|
|Dowload our guide|
|Data API Level 3|
|Download our guide|
|Withings Logistics||Withings provides access to its logistics through an API in order to facilitate device storage and delivery to end users. Withings Logistics Services include:||Contact us|
Read our Glossary to familiarise yourself with the platform-specific terminology used in this documentation.
When you are ready to start developing, read our API Reference for a more in-depth knowledge of API requests and responses.