Withings API provides notification system to keep you informed of any order updates.
- In order to receive order update notifications you may need to contact your network administrator to make sure connections from Withings IP addresses are permitted. Refer to the TXT record from ipblock-notify.withings.net for the range(command: dig +short TXT ipblock-notify.withings.net). Withings will update this record at least one week prior to any change. Make sure you monitor it. Please contact us if your app is hosted on our HIPAA/HDS Cloud.**
- Notifications are sent as POST calls with parameters set in the body request as form-data parameters (not in the URL).
How to receive order update notifications
The notification will be sent to your dropshipment notify URL by default (no subscription required).
Description of parameters
The following table describes the POST parameters that the Withings server will send to your callback URL upon a notification request.
|customer_id||string||Your dropshipment billing ID|
|customer_ref||string||Random identifier provided in Dropshipment v2 - Createorder or Dropshipment v2 - Createuserorder|
|carrier||string||Courier (only if the order has been shipped)|
|carrier_service||string||Courier service (only if the order has been shipped)|
|tracking_number||string||Tracking number (only if the order has been shipped)|
|parcel_status||string||Parcel status (only if the order has been shipped)|
Here are the different statuses returned in the
- ADDRESS VERIFICATION: the order was created and the address sent to the courrier for verification. Please use an Address verification service in order to validate the Address of your order before sending it to Withings API.
- ADDRESS ERROR: the address provided is not a valid address
- VERIFIED: the address provided is a valid address
- PROCESSING: the order is being sent to Withings logistics
- FAILED: the order failed to be sent to Withings logistics
- OPEN: the order was successfully received by Withings logistics
- SHIPPED: the order was shipped to the address provided
- TRASHED: the order has been cancelled
- BACKHOLD: the order is on hold